Be careful with this method. Depending on the server you are FTPing to, you
could get different size conventions.

Ron Adams
Information Technology Group
Crane Valves
9200 New Trails Dr. Suite 200
The Woodlands, TX 77385
Office: 281-298-5463 x104
Direct: 281-465-3054
Cell: 281-216-7721

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           daparnin@cooperstand|
|         |           ard.com             |
|         |           Sent by:            |
|         |           midrange-l-bounces@m|
|         |           idrange.com         |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           09/09/2004 08:59 AM |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           Midrange Systems    |
|         |           Technical Discussion|
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                            |
  |       cc:
                                            |
  |       Fax to:
                                            |
  |       Subject:  RE: FTP
                                            |

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

If you just wanted to compare file sizes you could do a DIR with the output
captured and compare to your local file.

Dave Parnin
Nishikawa Standard Company
Topeka, IN  46571
daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      Sent by:
To:       Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
                      midrange-l-bounces+daparnin=cooperstandard.com@m
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>@SMTP@CTB
                      idrange.com
cc:       (bcc: David A Parnin/Topeka/NISCO/SPCO)
Subject:  RE: FTP

                      09/09/2004 08:35 AM

                      Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical

                      Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

OVRDBF OUTPUT to some physical file. The PF will contain all the FTP
messages. Read the PF and determine if the file was transferred. Better
yet, use FTPAPI.

Remote