John,

Here is a scenario, Let say a job which runs under the user profile "Able" (say) wants to check whether it has *use authority on the user profile "Jonh", in this case i assume i can use CHKOBJ to do this. So far so good, now i want to check the reverse condition too. i. e. I also want to check that user profile "JOHN" has *use authority on the user profile "ABLE", now how do i accomplish this from the same job ?

Thanks Narsi