I am in the process of doing a new install of the latest/greatest Lawson
product
and part of the instructions tell me that I need to make sure I have the
subsystem QASE5 in library QASE5 started.

Well I don't have a library called QASE5 at all (nor do I have WAS5 for
Webshphere)

Also....I don't have Websphere or Websphere Express on my LICPGM list.
I only have:

5722WDS   *COMPATIBLE  WebSphere Development ToolSet

Do I have to order the following to get Websphere Express on my system:

SF99274:  520 WebSphere App Server - Express V5.1
PTF Group Level:  4
Last Updated:  8/6/04
How to Display:  WRKPTFGRP SF99274
V5.1 on OS/400 V5R2. Includes PTFs for: