Must we continue this NON "midrange technical" conversation"?

Ron Adams
Information Technology Group
Crane Valves
9200 New Trails Dr. Suite 200
The Woodlands, TX 77385

|---------+------------------------------------>
|         |           Vern Hamberg             |
|         |           <vhamberg@centerfieldtech|
|         |           nology.com>              |
|         |           Sent by:                 |
|         |           midrange-l-bounces@midran|
|         |           ge.com                   |
|         |                                    |
|         |                                    |
|         |           09/02/2004 08:43 AM      |
|         |           Please respond to        |
|         |           Midrange Systems         |
|         |           Technical Discussion     |

<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>                                         |
  |       cc:
                                            |
  |       Fax to:
                                            |
  |       Subject:  RE: The 666 mark

The morbid interest of technical folk in this arcania is shown in that the
main executable for dBase-III+ (at least) has something like "666 the mark
of the beast" in the middle of it.