"Being a Linux guy"...

So why choose Mac rather than Linux on a notebook? Just curious because I
was thinking of shooting my Win98 partition and dual booting Linux to get
more comfortable with it.  I know that Linux isn't quite a friendly as a Mac
or PC GUI but to us "tech types" that isn't as big an issue (right?)

Pete Helgren