   You might also want to Display the Object Descriptions to an Outfile and
   check the Last Used Dates and Days Used Counts (as well as the reset
   date).

   DSPOBJD OBJ(MYLIB/*ALL) OBJTYPE(*ALL) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE)
   OUTFILE(MYLIB2/F55OBJD) OUTMBR(*FIRST
   *ADD)

   Then you can SQL the file or use it in an HLL to find obsolete objects.

   SELECT ODOBNM, ODLBNM, ODOBTP, ODUCEN, ODUDAT, ODUCNT, ODTCEN,
   ODTDAT FROM MYLIB2/F55OBJD

   Object      Library     Object    Last Used  Last Used  Days
   Used  Reset    Reset

                           Type      Century    Date
   Count      Century  Date
   F636301
   TSTWRDTA    *FILE                                  0
   P63115      PRDOBJ      *PGM          1       072804
   5
   ADDTRGRS    SAVINOM     *PGM          1       091503
   1
   CHK41211    SAVINOM     *PGM
   0

   Unfortunately, the Last Used Date  (and maybe the reset date) is in MMDDYY
   Format, so it needs to be converted to do any kind of date logic.

   FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar * get it now!