I got a brief idea in mind of what you did.  If you like you can send it?

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
michaelr_41@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 12:54 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: AS400 RPG Scanning Question

I did this iterative thing where I scanned all the source members for
certain 'words' that were in another file. If I found the word(s), I
wrote out the lines (and the name of the member and stuff) to yet
another file. You could then query it or whatever. I'll send it to you
if you want. It will take me a couple of days though.