Omission of  AC3  is  very typical problem

At 08:34 PM 8/22/2004, Larry Bolhius wrote:
Mark,

 My guess is that what is missing is 5722-AC3. That's the usual culprit.

  - Larry

Mark Phippard wrote:

I suspect you can ignore this request.  Originally, our BP looked at some
info and thought there was specific version for V5R3, but now looking at
again, I think it is listed as V5R2/3.

Does anyone know of any V5R3 issues dealing with SSL and DCM?  Our SSL
Apache instances would not start, and if I try to start DCM it says I need
a crypto provider installed.  That is what led me to believe the licensed
program was wrong.

I am not at work, so I do not have any info handy, I am just trying to
support our guys doing the upgrade.

By the way, this was a system migration from a 270 to a 520.  The 270 was
upgraded from V5R2 to V5R3 (not tested) and then save/restored to the 520.

I think our people are on the phone with support, so hopefully they will
know what is wrong.

Thanks

Mark

Upgraded to new 520 and V5R3. IBM gave us the V5R2 CD for licensed program 5722CR1 (Crypto Provider). Consequently, DCM and SSL do not work and our web site is down.

Can anyone make an ISO of their CD and email it to me?  I did it for
someone on V5R2 a few weeks ago and it was a very small CD.  Something like
under 10 MB.

Thanks

Mark