Hello John,

Our Email Report Server/400, SMTP/400 Email API and Mail Blast/400
software can send reports, text/html email messages and targeted list
mailings from the iSeries via Native SMTP.

A unique feature of our products is that they use native SMTP API calls
instead of the Mail Server Framework (MSF).

Thanks in advance for inclusion in your article.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Your Complete iSeries and PC Solution Provider"
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 898-3038
Fax: (952) 898-1781
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

We are in the process of completing an article on the MMAil utility from
the
easy400 web site (www-922-ibm.com) and would like to add a sidebar on
other
commercial and/or freeware offerings in the e-mail arena.

I'm aware of Domino of course and Communigate Pro from Stalker.  Can
anyone
recommend any other software that does e-mail on the 400?

Jon Paris
Partner400
www.Partner400.com