Query/400 is a separate product as well. 5722QU1 I believe.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

                      "Bob O."

                      <otis_the_cat@hotmai        To:
midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                      l.com>                      cc:

                      Sent by:                    Subject:  RE: Help! Where's
PDM????
                      midrange-l-bounces@m

                      idrange.com

                      07/27/2004 10:47 AM

                      Please respond to

                      Midrange Systems

                      Technical Discussion

Here's something...

On our old system, if you do a DSPLIBL, the library QPDA shows up with the
type PRD.  It does not show up in the library list on the new system.
But...  If we add QPDA to our libray list via ADDLIBLE, it appears with the

type USR.  After that we can get in to PDM but WRKQRY does not work.

After exiting out of PDM and running DSPLIBL, the library QPDA shows up
twice.  Once whith the type PRD and once with the type USR.   This is
getting confusing!

>From: mwalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: Help! Where's PDM????
>Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:35:26 -0400
>

>My V5R2 machine has *COMPATIBLE as well. Looks like PDM should be there.
>I'd call IBM.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Mark
>
>Mark D. Walter
>Senior Programmer/Analyst
>CCX, Inc.
>mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
>http://www.ccxinc.com
>

>                       "Bob O."
>                       <otis_the_cat@hotmai        To:
>midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>                       l.com>                      cc:
>                       Sent by:                    Subject:  RE: Help!
>Where's PDM????
>                       midrange-l-bounces@m
>                       idrange.com
>

>                       07/27/2004 10:27 AM
>                       Please respond to
>                       Midrange Systems
>                       Technical Discussion
>

>This looks interesting...  All of the other items have *INSTALLED.
>
>5722WDS   *COMPATIBLE  WebSphere Development Studio for iSeries
>5722WDS   *COMPATIBLE  iSeries Tools - Application Development
>5722WDS   *COMPATIBLE  ILE RPG
>5722WDS   *COMPATIBLE  System/36 Compatible RPG II
>5722WDS   *COMPATIBLE  RPG/400
>5722WDS   *COMPATIBLE  ILE RPG *PRV Compiler
>5722WDS   *COMPATIBLE  WebSphere Dev Studio Client - Server Support
>

> >From: mwalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Subject: RE: Help!  Where's PDM????
> >Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:16:26 -0400
> >

> >All of the options? I believe PDM is in option 21 or option 60. Not sure
> >which. If you do a GO LICPGM option 10. What all is there?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Mark
> >
> >Mark D. Walter
> >Senior Programmer/Analyst
> >CCX, Inc.
> >mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
> >http://www.ccxinc.com
> >

> >                       "Bob O."
> >                       <otis_the_cat@hotmai        To:
> >midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> >                       l.com>                      cc:
> >                       Sent by:                    Subject:  RE: Help!
> >Where's PDM????
> >                       midrange-l-bounces@m
> >                       idrange.com
> >

> >                       07/27/2004 10:09 AM
> >                       Please respond to
> >                       Midrange Systems
> >                       Technical Discussion
> >

> >Yes, it is installed.  When I type the command WRKLICINF, 5722WDS shows
>up
> >in the list.

> >MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ?
FREE