Not that I know of, db. Looked in the Registry for anything related - found nothing obvious. Nothing obvious about defaults in the other menu items. Nothing in help text. Looks like a lot of nothing here.

I tried setting it to SYS - closed the window, and it came up with that setting the next time.

Tried saving a statement with SYS - then changed the window to SQL. Next time I opened the statement I'd saved, it had not saved the JDBC settings, and it failed to run because naming was wrong. Oy!

I'd call that a bug.

Vern

At 11:50 AM 7/19/2004, you wrote:
> [...]

THANK YOU VERN!

Is this a permanent setting for my Navigator profile?  Or will I have to do
that every time I start up "Run SQL scripts"?

db