As far as I know this can't be done.

You can not have multiple writers going to the same printer.

if you were to try the following command:
strprtwtr  dev(PrinterA2)  outq(PrinterA)

you'd get a CPF3310 - Writer PrinterA2 already started,

The only thing IBM allows is multiple writers going to the same OUTQ.  In
other words, you could have 5 printers each with their own writer servicing
the same outq.

At a previous job, I had downloaded a Reroute Output Queue command that
somebody had posted somewhere.  Though as I recall, I had problems getting
it to work.

A couple of other solutions come to mind.
1) If these are network attached printers of the same or compatible types,
simply change the PrinterA DEVD to point to PrinterA2.  This will work as
long as the DEVDs are configure to release after the printing is done ,
INACTTMR(*SEC15).

2) Create a DTAQ and attach it to the PrinterA OUTQ.  Then write a program
that waits for entries to placed in the DTAQ, use the entry information to
move the spool files from PrinterA OUTQ to PrinterA2 OUTQ.

HTH,
Charles