Word macro, right? Nice.

If I do a screen print or capture from Paint Shop Pro, I often leave the color scheme the same for PC5250. But I do a negative of the capture in side PSP, which gives me the white background. I would bet that GIMP, et al., have this ability, too. I will also often convert to a grey-scale image. My biggest problem is turning off the 3D-button effects first.

Vern