Actually, I see Netgear on the page,  and it says to use RMTOUTQ('L2' ).

Is the print server working on the network?  Can you print to it from
a PC?  If so, it may not be setup for lpr/lpd printing.  If not,
perhaps you need to download the appropriate setup program from the
Netgear site and configure the print server.  It may be setup to a
non-standard port or something else strange.

Another alternative is to try the LAN printer device description
route, which allows for more configuration.

Good luck!

--
Tom Jedrzejewicz
tomjedrz@xxxxxxxxx