From: Carl Galgano (list server email account)
[mailto:cgalgano2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 11:17 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Problem using user profile QTMHHTP1

Shannon:
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I looked more closely at your code and it appears to be the perfect solution
to my problem. I am going to implement it today into my "problem code" and
see if it solves my issue. I will report later today. cjg

Carl J. Galgano
EDI Consulting Services, Inc.
600 Kennesaw Avenue, Suite 400
Marietta, GA  30060
(770) 422-2995 - voice
(419) 730-8212 - fax
mailto:cgalgano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ediconsulting.com
AS400 EDI, Networking, E-Commerce and Communications Consulting and
Implementation
http://www.icecreamovernight.com
Premium Ice Cream Brands shipped Overnight

Visit our website to subscribe to our FREE AS/400 Timesharing Service