Vern, Spoolmail resides on the 400. You tell it which reports to email to whom.
What we have is that Spoolmail cannot send a PDF to a Drive. What we have been
doing, is to email the report to an address that is monitored by a Java program
and this converts the spool into a PDF. I will try and give this Java program a
go.
Mike

Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hate to say it, Mike, but it's hard to respond to "supposes".

Does SpoolMail run on the 400 or the PC? If on the PC and converting to
Excel, you can still have it point to the IFS by mapping a network drive -
again, NetServer has to be started.

Is SpoolMail on everyone's PC? It is not clear what is going on.

Tell us more, please. Or call Gumbo. If you have a license, that's what
they are there for. And they should know how to help you better than we will.

HTH
Vern