The best solution is to replace your green screen with a web page...
In addition to modernizing your application, it'll also make it much
easier to add links ;)

You could use RUNRMTCMD instead of STRPCCMD if you wanted to eliminate
client access from the mix -- each PC would need to have an REXEC server
running on it, but it wouldn't have to be the one that comes with CA.

For obvious reasons, the ability to remotely run a command on someone
else's PC isn't enabled by default.

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com