Anyone know if a QAQQINI option will do this for him?

Or, instead of using RUNQRY *N, have you thought about using RUNSQL or
it's cohorts to do something like, (from the command line):
RUNSQL REQUEST('select * from qtemp/myfile where upper(myfield)=''TEST
THIS''')
....+....1...
  MYFIELD
  ----------
  Test this

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"Shannon ODonnell" <sodonnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
06/11/2004 10:25 AM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Fax to

Subject
RE: Query/400 Upper-Lower Case

As I said, I was just curious about this.  If there was even a way to do
it
with that command.  I use RUNQRY *N all the time from a command line to
peek
into a database, so that I don't have to fire up Query/400, or write a
program.  It's not a big deal either way.  I just wondered if anyone knew
if
it could be done or not.

Shannon O'Donnell