From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vern Hamberg
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 11:03 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Model 170 for Personal Development

MAJOR CORRECTION on software - if you are in PWD and can lease, the
software is FREE. You can order anything you want. It is free only at time
of ordering the leased machine, however. Anything you add later is
typically half-price.

And the FREE software includes a year of SWMA, which includes the full
Support Line privileges.

And one year of hardware maintenance comes with each box.

So your cost for the first year is lease-only. The leases are typically
locked in for 2 years, so to get support the second year will cost. But
things are not so bad as peresnted below.

Vern