From: "Peter Vidal" <Peter_Vidal@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: Global library list

> Instead of placing it in the system portion of the *LIBL, I propose a
> different idea.  If you have QGPL or QUSRSYS in your system portion, you
> can cerate a  command that will add DILIB to your *LIBL.  Then, users
can
use the app.  This command should be
> available to users to execute it.  I do not know if you drive your users
> through menu options or if they have authority to enter commands but you
> can develop the idea.  We have several applications in our shop that are
> accessed like this.
>
> Another approach...

Peter Vidal
PALL Aeropower Corporation
SR Programmer Analyst
5775 Rio Vista Drive
Clearwater, FL 33760-3137
(727)539-8448
www.pall.com

"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior
spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive
with our frail and feeble mind."
Albert Einstein