Hi Chris,

we have good weather in the Rhein-Main-Area as well, I'm
doing some barbecue in the garden at the momnet :-).

ok - I Think you are right: there are damaged objects
B900 is something from the OS already, but it doesn't come up.

You know how to do a "scratch install" from tape ?

Greets, Philipp

Chris Spirinckx schrieb:

Hi Philipp,

Procedure completed as You desribed.
The 2nd "Reclaim IOP strorage" only took a couple of seconds.
and didn't reported any errors.
I then selected the option "perform IPL"
Normal indications as "Storage management" appeared on the console,

On the signon screen I entered QSECOFR with the password as it was set by us.
I got the screen with the IPL options, work with PTFs and rebuild LF.
( system IPLd from MACH#B in QSYSOPR msgq )

After a while I got following SRC codes :
11-3 B900 37FF
12-3 0D20 0180
13-3 20D0 0100
14-3 D8E2 E8E5
15-3 C5D9 C6E8
16-3 4040 0570
17-3 D4C3 C8F3
18-3 F4F0 F200
19-3 0000 0000

Sorry to bother You again, but do have You any idea what to do next ?

*Was the IPL at this stage a good idea ?
*Because of the good weather in Antwerp the temperature in my room has gone up to 30° ?
*Could it be that some system objects are corrupted and that a full re-install from tape is in order ?

BTW, the system runs on release V4R3

Kind regards and many thanks in advance,

Chris

-- This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L) mailing list To post a message email: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options, visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/midrange-l or email: MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives at http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.