Try this one.
http://agilysys.iadusa.com/blank_products.php?refpage=products&PCID=12&addinfo=0&subprod=10

I've got clients using this in conjunction with the CA green screen apps.
They batch scan the images, fire up the image app on one half of the
screen and the A/P invoice entry app on the other half of the screen. They
do the data entry into A/P, hit a function key, and the image is tied to
the transaction forever. Images can be stored in the IFS or on another
server.

Contact me off-line for more info.

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

rick.baird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
05/26/2004 09:05 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion