John, I think I got lucky. (How sad is that?) Went to www.hp.com, went to Printers, then B&W laser printers, and finally did a search on "internal typeface". One result was an article "

Printing the PCL Typeface (Internal Font) List and Changing the Default Font" at <http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=bpl03483&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=25476&locale=en_US>

You might need to cut/paste the URL to get it all.

The 6L has no way to print the list, it says, so the list is given there. There are other articles, comparing models, comparing versions of PCL, etc.

HTH
Vern