> It copies from last to first and outputs
> face up.  Printing flips each page to be
> face down.  I was hoping to print from last
> to first page and turn off the flip.  I can do
> this with my PC but I do not know how with
> OS400.  Any IBM'er out there want to look
> at adding a config option to reverse order
> print for a print device description?

The last time we made a pass at this, the IBM response was to use the
spooled file APIs to re-arrange the output, but this only works
easily(!?) for *SCS files.  *AFPDS files are a horse of another colour
entirely.  I suggest you put in a DCR for this.  There is a link to
the DCR in the FAQ at http://faq.midrange.com  Also, the IBM printing
guru hangs out on the AS400 newsgroup
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&group=comp
.sys.ibm.as400.misc