Duhhh...  That will teach me to read the screen and try all of the options.
I knew that it was probably saved somewhere.  Thanks Charles.

Dave

                      CWilt@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      m                        To:
midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx@SMTP@CTB
                                               cc:

                      05/13/2004 11:47         Subject:  RE: Restrict
CLROUTQ--A good use for an exit
                      AM                        program?

                      Please respond to

                      Midrange Systems