> Actually, since when does *any* 30-second TV commercial answer all your
> questions?

Do you really actually believe I expected the whole of the i5's pro-list to be
spouted on screen in a 30 second TV ad?

> The idea is to get people's attention, and get them ASKING
> questions.

Then the ad should have been a little more forthcoming with information to ask
questions about - basically all I got from the ad was IBM has a machine that is
in a little box, which has the power of my four current servers.

Nothing was said that even hinted at the fact that this 'little box' can
replace my four servers and that my four servers don't have to be running the
same OS, the 'little box' can run more than one OS at the same time - that
message would certainly have got IT directors asking questions.

--phil