That worked Bruce.  Thanks again!

Shannon O'Donnell

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bruce Vining
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 12:39 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Preventing ALT-SYSREQ

Note that this does not stop the Send Telnet Control Functions menu from
showing up -- it does though give you control when the user selects option
1 (Interrupt Process - IP).  There is a different exit point for the
Attention key but that unfortunately doesn't block access to the menu due to
the current telnet implementation.

             "Shannon
             ODonnell"
             <sodonnell@irish-                                          To
             studios.com>              "'Midrange Systems Technical
             Sent by:                  Discussion'"
             midrange-l-bounce         <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/03/2004 12:26          RE: Preventing ALT-SYSREQ
             PM

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion

Very cool!  I've been looking for a way to block access to the Interrupt
Process - IP menu item and/or the Send Telnet Function menu for quite awhile
now.   Thanks for the heads-up on this.

Shannon O'Donnell