Norman:

I am unaware of any standard (IBM-endorsed/supported) way of replying to that
message automatically. It can be done with either trickery or programming
that's advanced enough to make the question moot anyway.

A trickery example... write to the Virtual Terminal APIs and process the screen
by program. I suppose writing a telnet client function could work as well.
Obviously this would also be advanced enough to make the question moot.

But in general, no, the user must respond... AFAIK.

Tom Liotta

--
Tom Liotta
The PowerTech Group, Inc.