Damn glad someone else said that, if I'd've said that I would have had a
slew of calls from people questioning my loyalty and lineage... :)

Scott, you're right on the money!

I think the i5 concept was around when AS/400 became iSeries as I recall
running into it back then...don't know why they just didn't make the
change then vs waiting...