Thanks for the tip.  I had thought of a PC tool like Quick View Plus but the
problem becomes more difficult.  A PCL file in an Outq cannot be displayed,
copied, or sent.  I even tried using CA's iSeries Navigator to drag & drop it
to my Windows desktop.  But get the same issues.  Since I can't export it, PC
viewers are out.  The file type of *USERASCII (ASCII data stream) is the
problem.

Again thanks for the idea.

---
Doug Hart