pSeries is not a rumor.  It's had the HMC for awhile.  How it physically
attaches...
http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/pseries/lpar/faq_3.html

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"Mike" <mshaw2456@xxxxxxxxxxx>
04/21/2004 12:08 PM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: P5 technology question.

Rob,

The rumor mill has not divulged that info yet....   :-)

It sure will nice to deal with the facts rather than all these rumors!

Regards,

Mike Shaw