YES you can Wrksysval QPRCFEAT and it will return a 4 character value which can be used to determine what the system model thus how many processors.
From what read below in the reply you have one processor capable model 810.
Glenn

At 02:39 PM 4/15/2004 +0200, Jan.Rockstedt@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks Bryan for the info !

But i do not have performance tools installed.

Any other suggestion to see the number of CPU ?

Mvh / Regards Jan Rockstedt HSB Syd IT Spangatan 37B, 2:a van. 211 53 Malmo Sweden Phone: +46-40 - 668 07 45 Fax: +46-40-668 07 55 www.sydit.hsb.se

Bryan Dietz <BDietz@xxxxxxxxxx> Sänt av: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx 2004-04-15 13:44 Sänd svar till Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

        Till:   Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Kopia:
        Ã?rende: Re: One or two CPU ?

It looks like you have the 810-2466-7407 system. in the system builder on page 69 I snipped the following:

#2466 #0866 1020 CPW Uni-Processor in Client/Server Environment.
SStar 540 Mhz Uni (CCIN 25BA)
Includes 2 MB L2 cache
Includes eight DIMM memory positions (plug directly into the backplane â??
direct attach)
Includes embedded Base IOP (CCIN 286D)
Includes Common Service Processor (CSP) (CCIN 25BA)
Minimum OS/400 level: V5R2 with the February 2003 level of LIC and
Cumulative PTF package C3021520 or later.
#7407 Standard Edition.             Provides limited 5250 OLTP CPW (CCIN
7407) for Standard Edition.
#7409 Enterprise Edition.           Provides 1070 CPW for 5250 OLTP (CCIN
7409) for Enterprise Edition.
#0769 #7407 Domino Edition.     Provides limited 5250 OLTP CPW (CCIN 7407)
for Domino Edition.

As for "seeing" the number of processors you can look at WRKSYSACT (if you
have performance tools installed) is shows the number of processors.

---------------------------- Bryan Dietz Aktion Associates

midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 04/15/2004 04:06:46 AM:

> Hi !
>
> Where can i see on a 810 ISeries if it have one or two CPU ?
>
> Here are a WRKHDWRSC TYPE(*PRC)
>
> Resource        Type-model  Status                Text
> CEC01            9406-810   Operational           Main Card Enclosure
> PN01             247D       Operational           System Control Panel
> MP01             25BA-000   Operational           System Processor Card
> PV01             7407-001   Operational           Processor Capacity
Card

> SP01             25BA       Operational           Service Processor Card
> BCC01                       Operational           Bus Adapter
> BCC02                       Operational           Bus Adapter
>   MS01           3094-000   Operational           1024MB Main Storage
Card

>   MS02           3094-000   Operational           1024MB Main Storage
Card

>   MS03           3096-000   Operational           2048MB Main Storage
Card

>   MS04           3096-000   Operational           2048MB Main Storage
Card