Anne we all miss you and your watching over us and Helping through and IBM you facilitated and provided to us all.

This has been a trying 30-45 days for us all. Having to watch Greg Gallas, Then Stephanie Joy and now you leave the world of iSeries as iSeries begins its' turn into the future. You are "all" our advocates and heros.

We wish you well in your new endeavors within the iSeries communities.

Glenn

At 02:43 PM 4/14/2004 -0500, David Gibbs wrote:
Folks:

I just received the following from Anne Lucas ...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: . . . moving on . . .
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:01:52 -0500
From: Anne Lucas <alucas@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Friends,

It is with mixed emotions that I leave IBM and the iSeries organization. On the other hand, I am excited about taking on customer responsibilities for the Genisys Group, Inc. in Birmingham and other locations in Alabama. Genisys is an IBM Business Partner headquartered in Nashville, TN (www.teamggi.com).

I will continue working to ensure iSeries customers solve their business
needs with the best in products, solutions and services. I am also looking forward to great and wonderful things from the iSeries organization in the way of products, solutions, marketing and customer support.

My contact information is:
alucas@xxxxxxxxxxx Genisys email
lucas_a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx personal email
So Anne Lucas my AOL Instant Messaging id
205-823-4831 office

I look forward to seeing some of you at COMMON in a few weeks!

Have a blessed day!!

Anne C. Lucas, iSeries Retention Program Manager & Customer Relationships,
IBM Systems Group, iSeries Marketing alucas@xxxxxxxxxx
205/823-4831 T/L 537-9968, 800/223-3907 Pager eFax 1-501-325-2182
Admin Assist: Celia Ciotti (914) 642-6971, tie line 224-6971

_______________________________________________ This is the (Interlug) mailing list To post a message email: Interlug@xxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options, visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/interlug or email: Interlug-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives at http://archive.midrange.com/interlug.