From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 8:57 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: duplex printing

Actually I have a CL Program that does the copies, creates the overlays
then creates the printer files. And, that is documented in the DDS.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

                      "Chuck Lewis"

                      <clewis@xxxxxxxxxx>         To:       "'Midrange
Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                    cc:

                      midrange-l-bounces@m        Subject:  RE: duplex
printing
                      idrange.com

                      04/08/2004 09:53 AM

                      Please respond to

                      Midrange Systems

                      Technical Discussion

Glad you got the help on this Mark. This stuff (modifying external spool
files) is always fun (been doing it for a long time for different stuff).
What I always remember to do is include a documentation string in the
printer file source with the CHGPRTF string. That way anyone working on it
should know/see to recompile it this way or better yet and what I do,
compile it with the defaults and then "cut and paste" the CHGPRTF string on
a command line and hit enter.

I when we first got married we used to live in a duplex but didn't do any
printing there :-)

Chuck