JT,

>Oh??  Wonder was that Mark Waterbury??

UNDELM is a component of freeware authored by Dave McKenzie to undelete records.
Dave gave Bill Reger (the author of WRKDBF) permission to include his undelete
capabilities, since WRKDBF makes for a nicer interface to working with records.

Dave is one of the (probably) few people outside IBM who know how to patch a
program to system state *AND* have it survive a save / restore process.
Assuming of course that QALWOBJRST / QFRCCVNRST  is not used to prohibit it.

WRKDBF is available from www.wrkdbf.com and last I knew, UNDEL was available
from the freeware section at www.iseriesnetwork.com for either CISC or RISC
systems.  Dave also has the source there as well, including the MI source.

Doug