> PC-DOS is still being sold? Wow...

Ain't easy to find, though. PC-DOS 2000 is essentially a Y2K-enabled
update on PC-DOS 7. Comes with something very much like LapLink, and a DOS
PCMCIA driver, among other things: if I stick the CF cards from my digital
camera into a PCMCIA adapter, and plug them into the slot on my notebook,
the card shows up as an additional (albeit huge) floppy drive. Even comes
up in DOSSHELL with a floppy disk icon. And of course, the DOS driver for
my parallel port ZIP drive works just fine under PC-DOS 2000. Actually
works a bit bettr than the Linux driver does.

--
JHHL
"Call me a Luddite, but I actually prefer boarding ladders to jetways.