All,

I have just started to dabble with exit programs , and I am trying to create
one that will keep just a basic log of users who FTP into my AS400. (Simply
user ID , date and time is all I am after)
I have been through the so helpful information centre and used the RPG ILE
program as a template to work from.
I have created the program , and added it to
QIBM_QTMF_SVR_LOGON     TCPL0200                *YES            FTP Server
Logon
stopped the FTP service and then restarted it.

When I try to FTP into the AS400 , I am indeed getting my information
written out to the file , BUT it now does not let me log on. I get the FTP
connection refused.
Take the exit program out , restart and everything is OK.
Therefore the problem lies in my exit program.

I do set the RETCDOUT to 1 on my way out of the exit program , which I would
have expected the FTP to continue correctly , but it does not.

Am I missing something out , a simple step hopefully. As I say this is my
first time exploring the exit program world.

Regards

Steven Gray
Senior Analyst

ArvalPHH

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed Scanning
Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further information visit
http://www.mci.com