Vern,

You hit the nail on the head!  Thanks!

William

message: 3
date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 16:42:47 -0600
from: Vern Hamberg
subject: Re: iSeries Navigator Run SQL Scripts uses UserID for library
name

Sounds like system naming convention, *SQL or *SYS. The former will default
to a library of the same name as your user profile, the latter will use the
*LIBL. Go to Connection->JDBC setup and one of last tabs has this attribute.

HTH
Vern

At 01:42 PM 4/1/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>I am using the Run SQL Scripts option in the iSeries Navigator. I have
>two machines that I work on via the navigator.
>
>Whenever I compile procedures to one system (let's call it "A"),
>everything goes to the correct library based on the current library I have
>active.
>
>Whenever I compile procedures to the other system ("B"), the utility
>attempts to compile to a library that has the same name as my user
>profile. I do not have such a library and I cannot determine where I'm
>going wrong with my setup. I've checked "everything" with the setups
>between the two systems, but I may have missed something.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>TIA
>
>William

William Washington III