Hi All,

How to check whether the system is configured to auto
reply to messages CPF2909  etc?

Below is the error message I see frequently, before i
take any response codes it displays as if some one has
taken some response codes. In the below example 'C'
was taken(ofcourse i have nt taken).
what are the prevention measures I have to take to see
that no response codes were taken till I act.
=========
Step 695 of SLMAIN errored out.   CALL  YSL05010C
PARM('SL' 'Y')

      7800 - CPYF FROMFILE(*LIBL/YSLTR200)
TOFILE(YEXPORT/YSLTR200)

      MBROPT(*REPLACE) CRTFILE(*YES)

    Member YSLTR200 already in use.

    Error clearing member YSLTR200 in file YSLTR200 in
YEXPORT.

    CPF2909 received by YSL05010C at 8100. (C D I R)

  ? C

    Function check. CPF2909 unmonitored by YSL05010C
at statement 8100,

      instruction X'00E2'.

    SYS3827 Options (0  3)

    Error occurred on a CL command.