ENDSBS QINTER
TFRJOB QCTL

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hatzenbeler, Tim
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 11:29 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: Disabling Qinter...

Is this possible....

I would like to sign into our iseries this weekend, via tcp/ip...

But, I'm doing an application upgrade, and I would like to disable
QINTER, so nobody can be logged on, while doing this... However, my
Session would then be disabled... Any ideas, on how to force my Session
to a different subsystem, or any other ideas, to accomplish this
situation..

Thanks, Tim
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the message.

This message and attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
individual(s) stated in this
message.If you received this message although you are not the addressee you are
responsible to keep the
message confidential .The sender has no responsibility for the accuracy or
correctness of the
information in the message and its attachments.Our company shall have no
liability for any changes
or late receiving,loss of integrity and confidentiality,viruses and any damages
caused in
anyway to your computer system.

Bu mesaj ve ekleri mesajda gonderildigi belirtilen kisi/kisilere ozeldir ve
gizlidir.Bu mesajin muhatabi
olmamaniza ragmen tarafiniza ulasmis olmasi halinde mesaj iceriginin gizliligi
ve bu gizlilik yukumlulugune
uyulmasi zorunlulugu tarafiniz icin de soz konusudur.Mesaj ve eklerinde yer
alan bilgilerin dogrulugu ve
guncelligi konusunda gonderenin ya da sirketimizin herhangi bir sorumlulugu
bulunmamaktadir.Sirketimiz
mesajin ve bilgilerinin size degisiklige ugrayarak veya gec ulasmasindan,
butunlugunun ve gizliliginin
korunamamasindan, virus icermesinden ve bilgisayar sisteminize verebilecegi
herhangi bir zarardan
sorumlu tutulamaz.