Don't know why the IBM links don't work for you.  I can only think of a
few reasons
1)  Your line speeds stink
2)  The links in the English US are good, but the links in ???? are not
and either no one's saw fit to let IBM know, or IBM doesn't give a
(expletive deleted).

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

murali dhar <hydchap1@xxxxxxxxx>
02/24/2004 11:27 AM
Please respond to

cc

Fax to

Subject
Re: TEXT file doubt

Paul
I have done my research before I post it , that IBM
links were not opening for me here ,what to do?
 production support  projects are nt giving enough
room to learn, Sorry if this post is not subjected to
post.Dont know what to say!

<http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r1/ic2924/books/c0918260.pdf>.