Hey All,

We use ODBC connections from the WorldShip program to our iSeries to download
addresses and upload tracking details.  It has been working fine for a few
years.

Yesterday, all three of our UPS systems were unable to download.  When we
attempt to edit the maps, it kicks off QZDASOINIT jobs on the iSeries that run
for 10-15 minutes...it appears they are calling a number of SQL procedures, and
they chew up huge amounts of memory.

Oddly enough, this only happens when connecting with certain user
names...others do absolutely nothing...no map, no error, no QZDASOINIT jobs.

Connections with same DSN are instantaneous through apps like Excel or Access.

Anyone else seeing (ever seen) something like this?

Thanks!

David