Well, here is the error message I get:

                         Additional Message Information

 Message ID . . . . . . :   CPIB683       Severity . . . . . . . :   40
 Message type . . . . . :   Information
 Date sent  . . . . . . :   02/13/04      Time sent  . . . . . . :
10:44:05

 Message . . . . :   iSeries Support for Windows Network Neighborhood
(iSeries
   NetServer) was unable to start.
 Cause . . . . . :   The required iSeries NetServer job QZLSSERVER was
unable
   to start because of reason code 13.  See the following reason codes and
   their meanings:
     1 - Unable to retrieve user credentials.
     2 - Unable to retrieve credentials.
     3 - Exchange user profile failed.
     4 - Unable to obtain lock for service program QZLSSRV1 in library QSYS.
     5 - Start of the NetBIOS over TCP/IP failed with return
code -1062731423.
     6 - Start of the internal server failed with return code -1062731423.
   Note: Return code 16 indicates that there is another computer on the
network

More...

                         Additional Message Information

 Message ID . . . . . . :   CPIB683       Severity . . . . . . . :   40
 Message type . . . . . :   Information

   already using the same name as the iSeries NetServer server name.
     7 - Error occurred when sharing resources with the network.
     8 - Unable to retrieve maximum incorrect sign-on attempts system value.
     9 - Unable to retrieve code page information.
     10 - Unable to retrieve host IP address because of return code
   -1062731423.
     11 - iSeries NetServer requires the services of TCP/IP, which is not
   started.
     12 - The iSeries NetServer is configured with an EBCDIC CCSID when it
   should be an ASCII CCSID, or the translation functions are not working
   correctly on the server.
     13 - The retrieved host IP address of 192.168.1.97 is invalid.
 Recovery  . . . :   Complete recovery for the specified reason code.

Code 13 refers to a retrieved IP address.  Where is it getting retrieved
from?

Thanks,
Bob Dobrowolski
Programmer/Analyst