I've looked through the archives, and I don't find an example of the problem
I'm having. What I'm trying to do is OPNQRYF over 2 files. Here's sample
code:

OVRDBF VCFVEH SHARE(*YES)

OPNQRYF FILE((PFVCF) (PFVEH)) FORMAT(VCFJVEH) QRYSLT(SCODE *EQ "RR")
JFLD((PFVCF/VCBLU PFVEH/SBLU *EQ)) OPNID(VCFVEH)

Notes: SCODE exists in PFVEH, and the format (VCFJVEH) is something I just
made up - so is the OPNID and filename in OVRDBF.

The error I get upon execution is, CPF9899 - Field SCODE on QRYSLT parameter
not found.

Does someone have a working example of OPNQRYF using 2 files, a QRYSLT, and
KEYFLD's?

tia

Steve