Thanks so much to all who responded, but thinking for
a while I would like to ask this question....

This RBT_GDBPOS( Load Program) should not lock
GMIPOSF1, how can i achieve this???
All my problems will be solved if it doesnt lock
GMIPOSF1. Its surprise to see this *SHRRD to lock the
file there by abending other programs.

My question how do I achieve RBT_GDBPOS should not
lock GMIPOSF1?

Opt  Member      Job         User        Type    Lock
   Status  Share

     GMIPOSF1    RBT_GDBPOS  D_MIRROR    MBR
*SHRRD    HELD

                                         DATA
*SHRRD    HELD

Thanks a ton to Buck, Fisher and Mark for your
valuable answers