Hi Folks,

Had a person from a remote site call and say a keyboard on a dumb terminal
was sticking - you had to really hit the keys to get them to take. He had
tried replacing the keyboard with another one he found in our wiring closet
there and got the same thing. I was afraid that might have been a bad one
that someone had replaced (because I did send them one late last year) and
someone was afraid to throw the old one away. So he took one off or a
terminal that was working fine and put it on this terminal and same thing.
So he swapped out the terminal. Same thing. I had him turn it off and hold
the space bar down and turn it on to come up into the configuration screen.
He said the arrow keys worked fine in that mode. So I had him F3 F3 out and
it came back up to sign. And the arrow keys were slow. He could hardly get
signed on, etc.

NOTHING has been added or changed there. We have a frame relay network,
Perle 494E, etc.

Anyone have any idea what could be going on with this thing ?

Thanks !

Chuck