> It sounds like you want to apply a technical solution to a human problem.

and a political problem. let's just say the client has a workforce they can
barely communicate with. Management has made this choice, and
asked me to implement this solution. Apparently is becoming very standard
in similar shops. The owner came to us with this solution.
We currently have a badge scanner which they greatly abuse.
jim