From: <fiona.fitzgerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: Mystery files created - QRPGLE0001?

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Midrange Systems
>                       midrange-l-bounces@m         Technical Discussion)
>                       idrange.com                  cc:
>                                                    Subject: Mystery files
created - QRPGLE0001?

>                       14/01/04 14:40
>                       Please respond to
>                       Midrange Systems
>                       Technical Discussion
>

> THIS MESSAGE ORIGINATED ON THE INTERNET - Please read the detailed
> disclaimer below.
---------

> Folks,
>
> I am seeing some weird files being created as mentioned.  The file name
> will be like QRPGLE0022 and the text will always say something like
>
> "Old name QRPGLESRC in MPOLUTTA owned by MPOLUTTA".
>
> Can anyone tell me where these files are coming from, and why?
>
> Regards,
> Michael Polutta
> Atlanta, GA

> The following message has been automatically added by the mail gateway to
> comply with a Royal & SunAlliance IT Security requirement.
>
> As this email arrived via the Internet you should be cautious about its
> origin and content. Replies which contain sensitive information or
> legal/contractual obligations are particularly vulnerable. In these cases
> you should not reply unless you are authorised to do so, and adequate
> encryption is employed.
>
> If you have any questions, please speak to your local desktop support team
> or IT security contact.

> Notice of Confidentiality
>
> This transmission contains information that may be confidential and that
may also be privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient of the message
(or authorised to receive it for the intended recipient) you may not copy,
forward, or otherwise use it, or disclose it or its contents to anyone else.
If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately
and delete it from your system.