Phil,

It depends on the router model. I know for certain that both the Netgear
FR114P and RO318 will support port forwarding, because I've used them
both for what you're proposing. If you're working with a different
model, then I suggest you look up the features on their website:

www.netgear.com

Regards,

John Taylor