Google for my name:
Here is mine (and, by gosh, it did come up with me first... Go figure):

Ask the Experts - Search400.com, the source for news and tips on ...
John Brandt, vice president of technical services, iStudio400.com John is
vice
president of technical services at iStudio400.com, an IBM business partner.
http://search400.techtarget.com/ateExpertBio/0,289623,sid3_cid371924,00.html
- 20k - Cached - Similar pages

LookSmart's FindArticles - Results for ""John Brandt""
You are Here: Articles > Search. Results for ""John Brandt"" from our
Sponsors, About. ... Results
for ""John Brandt"" from FindArticles (showing 1 - 10 of 112), About. ...
www.findarticles.com/cf_0/PI/ search.jhtml?key=%22John%20Brandt%22 - 18k -
Cached - Similar pages

John BRANDT/Frances BUCHER
Husband: John BRANDT Born: 24 FEB 1767 at: Maytown, East Donegal Twp.,
Lancaster Co., PA Married: 26 APR 1791 at: Died: 14 DEC 1842 ...
homepages.rootsweb.com/~greg/PRC/fam/fam05972.htm - 4k - Cached - Similar
pages

Capt. John Brandt 301-405-7032 jbrandt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
23-Aug-00: Capt. John Brandt 301-405-7032 jbrandt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.umpd.umd.edu/Organization/Personnel/ Brandt/John_Brandt.htm - 4k -
Cached - Similar pages

International Marine Aquarium Conference (IMAC) = Conference ...
JOHN BRANDT & DAVID VOSSELER, My earliest recollection of fish is
from age three. I peered into a sunlit galvanized bucket full of ...
www.theimac.org/jbrandt.htm - 11k - Cached - Similar pages